A Mother’s Gift: Managing Stress and Anxiety Through the
Use of Frequencies and Light
On Mother’s Day, it’s important to acknowledge the stress and anxiety many moms face daily..
Between managing the household, working, and caring for children, it’s difficult to find time for self-care. However, finding balance is crucial for maternal mental health.
Let’s explore the field of bioenergetics and how frequencies and light could help mothers manage stress and anxiety and find balance in their daily lives.
Bioenergetics: Shifting Mind and Body with Frequencies
We have good news. Taking time to come back to oneself doesn’t always have to be a mountain to overcome. Juggling and multitasking as a mom while caring for those around you takes work, so here are some easy practices to incorporate.
Did you know that simple audible sound waves emit frequencies focused on elevating relaxation and lowering stress and anxiety Yes, the sound waves of the ocean are also deeply relaxing; however, there are special sound waves that you can play on Spotify or other streaming services to help shift your body and mind back into balance. Here are some examples:
• Binaural Beats: These are two different frequencies played in each ear, which create a third frequency in the brain that can help promote Relaxation and reduce stress.
• Solfeggio Frequencies: These are ancient frequencies that are said to promote healing and balance in the body and mind.
• Isochronic Tones: These are like binaural beats but use a single frequency instead of two.
Bioenergetics: Shifting Mind and Body with Light
Other simple techniques to manage anxiety and stress that might not have been considered before are in the application of light, as well as color. We all know that when the sun shines, our moods can change for the better, and wearing or designing in color can also affect our overall mindset. There is a reason a certain color resonates with each of us. Energetically, it can create a personal emotion or represent something in our lives. Here are some examples.
• Color: Different colors can have different effects on the mind and body. For example, blue is calming and can help reduce anxiety, while yellow can help improve mood and energy levels.
• Light Boxes: These are devices that emit bright light and are used to treat seasonal affective disorder (SAD) and other types of depression.
• Red Light: Applying red light has become a popular therapeutic practice, promoting relaxation, reducing inflammation, and offers many other endless benefits. It is a non-intrusive, gentle technique that has a proven ability to communicate at the cellular level of the body.
The NIKKI bioenergetic wearable also uses red light to communicate its frequency sets fOT greater wellness. Mothers everywhere could try NIKKI’s wearable to complement their on-the-go, demanding lifestyle to find more balance and restoration.
Finding Balance with Frequency and Light
While both frequency and light can be effective on their own, they can also complement each other to help mothers find balance.
For example, listening to binaural beats while using a light box or wearing a NIKKI bioenergetic wearable can promote relaxation and improve overall mood.
You can do this. Here are some tips:
• Prioritize self-care daily.
• Experiment with different energetic techniques to find what works best for you.
• Use frequency and light together for maximum benefits.
• Ask friends, colleagues, loved ones, or other mothers how they manage stress and anxiety
• Consider the purchase of a NIKKI bioenergetic wearable that includes nine frequency sets for life, covering different wellness and lifestyle needs. Insomnia, Stress + Anxiety, Energy are just a few popular options on the NIKKI.
Besides frequency and light for greater wellbeing, there are also other techniques that mothers can use to manage their stress and anxiety.
• Exercise: Regular exercise can reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety.
• Mindfulness Meditation: This involves focusing on the present moment and can help reduce stress and anxiety.
• Professional Help: If stress and anxiety are interfering with daily life, it’s important to seek the help of a mental health professional.
How to Support Mothers in Managing Stress and Anxiety
It’s important to support mothers in managing stress and anxiety.
• Offer to help with household tasks or child care to give mothers a break.
• Encourage mothers to take time for self-care.
• Listen to and validate mothers’ experiences and feelings.
It’s essential for mothers to maintain a healthy emotional state. Using frequency and light modalities can restore a sense of equilibrium while effectively managing stress, worry, and exhaustion. Remember, Mama, it’s important to prioritize self care, try new holistic approaches, and get help from experts when necessary. There are always lighter days ahead.